The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest, is seeking to add an additional BC-BE Urologist to join their growing practice.
Why Choose the Urology Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Growing Urology practice with leading medical group in the market
- Men s Center and Coordinated Advanced Prostate Cancer Clinic
- Large referral base within clinic of over 270 multi-specialty providers (90+ Primary Care providers) that serve a population area of 1.3 million
- Clinic-owned joint venture Ambulatory Surgery Center; future plans include onsite OR with lithotripter
- Call 1:5
- Excellent payor mix
- EMR with Virtual Scribe Service
- Friendly-collegial atmosphere
- Fellowship training welcomed
- Income guarantee and potential for additional compensation; shareholder track
- 75th-80th percentile of benchmark compensation
- Signing bonus and residency/fellowship stipend
- Benefits include: 401 (k) profit sharing retirement plan, health insurance, four weeks paid vacation; optional dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose The Iowa Clinic?
- Among Wellmark s 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark s Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Physician Engagement in 94th percentile per Press Ganey s 2020 Engagement Survey
Why choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As the capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000, this picturesque city truly has something for everyone to enjoy. With over 800 miles of connected recreational trails, our award-winning city offers short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a safe, family-friendly environment with an idyllic work-life balance.
#1 Best City for High Salary & Low Cost of Living The Ascent, 2021
#2 Safest Place to Live in the U.S. U.S. News & World Report, 2021
#1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (#5 Best in the U.S.) U.S. News & World Report, 2019
#1 Best State for Jobs MarketWatch May 2019
#2 Best State to Practice Medicine Medscape, 2019
#1 Best State to Live in America U.S. News & World Report, 2018
#1 Best State to Practice Medicine WalletHub, March 2017 & MDLinx, June 2018