Carle Health is seeking additional BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians to join our Hospitalist team in Normal, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Swing shift and Nocturnist positions available
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center is a 200-bed hospital that is a DNV-Certified Primary Stroke Center, Level II Trauma Center, and an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Open ICU with 12 licensed ICU beds
- Modern, State-of-the-Art facility
- Magnet-recognized teaching institution with a community hospital feel
- Be part of a strong, stable, financially-sound and innovative health system
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Vibrant, family-friendly community centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis with excellent schools, affordable housing options, and ease of transportation
- Abundant dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city
- Access to outdoor activities including golf, walking trails, and parks
- Home to Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University
- Located in Bloomington-Normal, Central Illinois Regional Airport is a modern airport with direct flights to major cities including Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, and Denver
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work . Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet designation, the nation s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America s 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades .