The Radiology Department at Ochsner Health is growing and has opportunities for Radiologists interested in joining our team! Opportunities include part time or full time, daytime or after hours, on-site or remote (for some subspecialties) and across several locations and specialties.
- This is a great opportunity to practice Radiology in a collegial and patient-focused environment.
- Academic appointments are available at our affiliated institution, the University of Queensland.
- Both newly trained and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply.
- After hours ED coverage provided by Ochsner employed Emergency Radiologists
- IR coverage provided by Ochsner employed Interventional Radiologists
- Current weekend coverage approximately 1 in 8 with flexible options with no call or weekends at some locations
- Top-end imaging equipment, PACS and dictation software, and IT support.
- Highly competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Relocation Assistance
- CME time and financial reimbursement
- Comprehensive insurance
- Retirement options
- 501c3 tuition reimbursement qualifications
- Early sign on bonus available
Ochsner Health s Department of Radiology offers a full spectrum of radiological services provided by nationally recognized subspecialized radiologists. We offer a full array of diagnostic and treatment procedures using some of the most advanced technology available. We are also one of the leading radiologic academic centers in the Gulf South, with high clinical volumes across all sub-specialties
Our Practice Opportunities Baton Rouge Radiologist
- The successful candidate will be responsible for reading a variety of modalities for a growing multispecialty clinic. Fellowship training in neuroradiology, musculoskeletal imaging, body imaging, or breast imaging is preferred. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Radiology.
- The Ochsner radiology group in Baton Rouge (currently 7 members with fellowships encompassing body imaging, musculoskeletal, MRI, and breast imaging) works in conjunction with a larger system-wide Department of Radiology that includes over 80 board certified radiologists.
- The Baton Rouge radiology department offers a comprehensive suite of imaging services including X-ray, CT, ultrasound, MRI, PET, nuclear medicine, mammography, breast intervention, and fluoroscopic procedures. Additional mammography, 3T MRI, and fixed PET/CT units arriving in 2021-22.
- Services are provided in a state-of-the-art imaging department located within a multispecialty clinic and attached ASC. Other regional practice sites include 15 satellite clinics and a cancer center, with coverage provided remotely. The practice is predominately outpatient.
The Greater Baton Rouge region is home to Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, a full-service, 150-bed facility, Ochsner Cancer Center Baton Rouge and 13 Ochsner Health Centers across Tangipahoa, Livingston, East Baton Rouge, Ascension, and Iberville Parishes. Nearly 2,000 employees serve our patients in the Greater Baton Rouge area, including more than 180 physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
Covington/Mandeville Abdominal or Breast Imaging Radiologist
- Join a group of 13 North Shore Radiologists with ability to subspecialize
- Fellowship training in Abdominal Imaging or Breast Imaging is preferred.
- Primary practice location is a large outpatient super clinic and new $50 million dollar cancer center.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Radiology.
- Flexible compensation model which allows for part time and individual annual targets. Non-revenue administrative and quality efforts are also rewarded.
As a suburb of New Orleans, the Northshore region, offers a family-oriented community with the amenities of New Orleans just 30 minutes away. The Northshore is known for the many festivals, parks, and community events throughout the year. Additionally, St. Tammany Parish is ranked #1 in the state for its outstanding, award-winning school system. The North Shore offers an entire network of advanced healthcare services with over 160 physicians and 60 APPs who deliver integrated care at our multiple North Shore locations.
New Orleans Chest Radiologist (including Section Head opportunity)
- Duties include daytime coverage of outpatient, ED, and hospital inpatient examinations from Ochsner New Orleans South Shore hospitals, outpatient facilities, and urgent care centers.
- Resident supervision and academic responsibilities are required at Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans - Jefferson Highway (a tertiary / quaternary academic medical center)
- Fellowship training or extensive experience preferred
- Remote reading opportunities available
- Flexible work schedule and opportunities, including 100% Chest Imaging and no call/weekend work if preferred
New Orleans Breast Imaging Radiologist
- Duties include the full scope of breast imaging examinations including screening & diagnostic mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI, as well as core needle biopsies and surgical localizations at Ochsner New Orleans South Shore hospitals and outpatient facilities.
- Resident supervision and academic responsibilities are required at the Lieselotte Tansey Breast Center at Ochsner and Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans - Jefferson Highway.
- Breast Imaging Fellowship or extensive breast imaging experience required.
- Flexible work schedule and opportunities, including 100% Breast Imaging and no call/weekend work if preferred
Interested physicians should apply HERE
Sorry, no opportunities for J-1 applications at present.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.