Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans is seeking BC/BE radiologists to join our growing Pediatric Radiology section. This position primarily provides coverage at Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans - Jefferson Highway (a tertiary / quaternary academic medical center) and at Ochsner Baptist Hospital, the site of our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Obstetrics & Gynecology Center of Excellence.
- Part time or Full time
- This position primarily provides coverage at Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans - Jefferson Highway and at Ochsner Baptist Hospital, the site of our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Obstetrics & Gynecology Center of Excellence.
- Duties include daytime coverage includes outpatient, ED, and hospital inpatient examinations from Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans - Jefferson Highway and Ochsner Baptist hospitals, outpatient facilities, and urgent care centers.
- Resident supervision and academic responsibilities are required at Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans - Jefferson Highway
- Fellowship training required
- Remote reading opportunities available
- After hours ED coverage provided by Ochsner employed Emergency Radiologists
- IR coverage provided by Ochsner employed Interventional Radiologists
- We have top-end imaging equipment, PACS and dictation software, and IT support.
- We offer a highly competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Relocation Assistance
- CME time and financial reimbursement
- Comprehensive insurance
- Retirement options
- 501c3 tuition reimbursement qualifications
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner Health is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana and a top children s hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisiana s leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. Ochsner Health is innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit www.ochsner.org. To transform your health, please visit www.ochsner.org/healthyyou.
New Orleans is one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in America. Amenities include multiple universities, academic centers, professional sports teams, world-class dining, cultural interests, renowned live entertainment, and music.
Please apply to this position HERE
Sorry, no opportunities for J-1 applications at present.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law