Come be a part of the future of the Mississippi Gulf Coast
Ochsner Health in Pascagoula, Mississippi is seeking a Board Certified Nephrologist to join its expanding practice
Details of the Position:
- Hospital Rounds
- Dialysis Clinic Rounds
- Support available from specialists throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Research and teaching opportunities available
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Tort reform state
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary will commensurate with experience and training
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Sign on bonuses
- Relocation assistance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
For consideration please send CVs to Barbara Brown @ email@example.com or apply HERE
Why choose Ochsner Health
At Ochsner, innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are a pioneer in telemedicine and population health, including innovative chronic disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes. Our team-based practices are designed to provide you with the support you need to best serve your patients, while also offering excellent work-life balance. Ochsner s commitment to coordination of care will allow you to seamlessly refer patients to a trusted specialist. Our strong commitment to academic medicine offers you participation in clinical teaching with options for academic teaching, research and academic titles.
The Mississippi Gulf Coast, has beautiful southern communities known for its diverse attractions including art, seafood, fishing, beaches and festivals. Located between the world-renowned attractions of Louisiana and the Alabama Coast.
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.