An award-winning hospital system in Indiana is excited to welcome additional urologists to their 500+ bed hospital in South Bend, IN. The incoming urologist(s) will join a urogynecologist as the beginnings of a hospital employed urology practice. Plans are in place to quickly scale the practice to 3-4 urologist so that they can practice in a brand-new ambulatory surgery center that is expected to be completed in early 2023.
Health System/Hospital Highlights:
- 500 bed level II trauma center
- Strong primary care referral network
- Brand new ASC and medical tower being built which will increase OR, ER & ICU capacity
- Health system is physician led and driven
- General urology opportunity with opportunity to sub-specialize
- Will join two other physicians in the practice
- The practice's goal is to have a team of 4-5 urologists and a physician s assistant
- Will practice in a new clinic that is near the hospital
- The hospital is buying a da Vinci XI
- Competitive compensation with sign-on bonus
Nestled along the banks of the St. Joseph River, South Bend, Indiana is home to 170,000 residents. Indiana has one of the lowest costs of living in the country, and South Bend was featured on NBC s Today show as the No. 1 pick of the top 10 cities nationwide with the best housing values. There are top-quality public schools featuring traditional or specialized programs, as well as private and parochial options, offering something for every student. As home to the University of Notre Dame, South Bend offers a broad expanse of sporting and cultural amenities, atypical to that of other similar-sized U.S. cities. With easy access to downtown Chicago in 90 minutes and 40 minutes to the beaches of Lake Michigan, South Bend offers the best of Midwest living!
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.
Type: Full Time Entry Level
Number of Openings: 3
City: South Bend
Internal Number: 3457