The Department of Pediatrics of Northwell Health and The Zucker School of Medicine seeks Board Certified/Board Eligible Allergist and Immunologist to join our Outpatient Community Allergy and Immunology Sites at various locations including:
- Queens (Middle Village/ Kew Garden Hills)
- Nassau County (full time and a part time opportunity available, various locations)
The ideal candidate will be:
- At least 3 years of full time community Pediatric and Adult A&I practice experience working either in a group A&I practice or solo, who would like to relocate to the NY Metropolitan area.
- Comfortable in seeing both pediatric and adult patients with allergy, asthma, and immunodeficiency disease
- Interested in being part of an academic A&I training program including teaching opportunities, involvement in A&I grand rounds (RSS), and possible involvement in clinical trials at their community sites through the A&I clinical trial protocols established by the Division of Allergy-Immunology
- Live in/close to the community A&I site where they will be active within the general pediatrics/internal medicine network of Northwell Health
- ABP or ABIM Board Certified and ABAI Board Certified
- Working with and teach fellows, residents and medical students is not required but can be considered if the applicant desires
About the Allergy And Immunology Department
Our care team includes skilled physicians, nurses, nutritionists, case managers and behavioral health professionals. In addition to delivering world-class clinical care to adults and children and conducting innovative research, we also have support groups staffed by the care team in various areas. Some of our centers are listed below.
- Center for Childhood Asthma
- Center for Young Adult, Adolescent and Pediatric HIV
- Drug Allergy Center
- Rodolitz Center for Food Allergy
- Jeffrey Modell Diagnostic Center for Primary Immunodeficiencies
Why choose us?
With 23 hospitals and more than 650 outpatient locations throughout the Metro New York area and beyond, Northwell Health serves over 11 million people and is one of the largest and most diverse academic medical centers in the nation. We are New York State s largest health care provider and largest private employer. In addition to renowned clinical facilities, Northwell physicians as Zucker School of Medicine faculty enjoy access to the academic and research resources of the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. At Northwell Health, we are committed to the highest quality of clinical care, dedicated to improving lives through research, and strive for excellence at all times.
All candidates will receive competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Academic Appointment to Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with credentials and experience.
For Further details and opportunities, please contact: Office of Physician Recruitment, Northwell Health, OPR@northwell.edu.