UPMC Central Pa is seeking a qualified Transplant Nephrologist to join our growing team at UPMC Harrisburg. Become a part the UPMC Central Pa team and grow in a well-supported, collegial environment.
- Focus on transplant nephrology
- Evaluation of kidney and donor candidates
- Inpatient and outpatient care of transplant recipients
- Participate in selection committees
- BC/BE in nephrology and transplant nephrology
- Transplant Nephrology fellowship required
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate patient care
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate positive clinical outcomes
- Competitive compensation package including commencement and retention bonuses
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
UPMC Central Pa is a growing, multisite health system in south central Pennsylvania and one of the state s top hospitals and healthcare organizations. Our physicians and advanced care practitioners are dedicated to maintaining and improving health and quality of life for the communities we serve and are the key to an effective, progressive, successful health system. We recognize and celebrate their advanced skill sets and value them as evidenced by the important leadership positions they hold.
South central Pennsylvania features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of arts, entertainment and historically significant areas close by like Gettysburg. The region also offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania s top colleges and universities. And with affordable homes, it s a great place to grow your career and your family.
Listed among Forbes.com America s Most Livable Cities we are a 2-3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Join a team that is truly patient-centered! More than treating just the physical aspects of a condition, we address the whole person mind, body and spirit.