Position Location: Northeast Ohio, Lake County
Position Type: Full-time Physician
Every day, for more than 150 years, the physicians of University Hospitals have renewed a promise to meeting our patients health care needs. Our talented team is integral to our rich history of success and critical to our future in a dynamic environment. As stewards of the UH legacy for excellence in patient care, our physicians are guided by an unwavering commitment to our mission:
To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.
University Hospitals Medical Practices is in search of an Obstetrician/Gynecologist Physician to help continue with our excellent patient care.
- Group consists of 4 OB/GYN Physician and 2 Midwives
- Call is in house only 1/6
- Outpatient offices would be in Willoughby and Mentor
- Board-certified or Board-eligible OB/GYN Physician
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
- Excellent clinical and teaching skills
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and primary board certification. Compensation is highly competitive.