• Join an expanding and collegial surgical team offering an integrative approach to the diagnosis and surgical management of malignant and benign conditions of the female reproductive system.
• Strong clinical support, dedicated APP in clinic and 2-3 OR blocks per week.
• Onsite resources include a comprehensive cancer center, chemotherapy infusion center, cutting edge technology including robotics, IMRT, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, and multi-disciplinary team of physician specialists, genetic counselors, patient navigators and more.
• Nonprofit health system, 450 bed medical center, physical led medical group, quality driven mission, EPIC EMR.
• Active teaching facility rotating with OBGYN residents.
• Attractive financial package including base salary with production and quality incentives.
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation assistance, retention bonuses, 6 weeks PTO and much more.
• Located 1 hour from Richmond, 3 hours from Northern VA/DC and 2 hours from the Outer Banks, NC.
• Large metro area of 1.8 million people.
• Situated on the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, the area is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options.
• Major International Airport within 1 hour.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Gynecology - Oncology
Employment Type: Full Time