A large hospital in Northeast OH is excited to welcome an additional urologist to their growing practice. The opportunity would be excellent for a general urologist but sub-specialty interests in FPMRS would be a great fit as there is a current void in the market.
- Main campus has 400 beds
- Level 2 trauma center
- Currently 4 other urologists and 3 dedicated APP
- Practice has a DaVinci (SI and XI) with a dedicated robotics team
- Opportunity for a general urologist. Additionally, a FPMRS specialist would be very exciting to the practice as there is a high demand and a current void in the market
- The new urologist will be able to build a current practice very quickly. The current urologists are averaging 10k RVU
- Physician will split their time between OR and clinic
- Physician will have access to DaVinci (SI and XI), though robotics experience is not mandatory
- Will have a 4.5 day work week
- Call is 1:5 all physicians get a day off post call
- Opportunity to teach medical students and primary care residents, if interested
- Culture and collegiality is very important to the practice
- Very competitive compensation that includes a sign-on bonus and potentially student loan repayment. This is a hospital employed position.
Internal Number: 3378
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.