Job Description & Requirements
Hand Surgeon - in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $625000.00 - 625000.00
An established physician-led practice committed to providing state-of-the-art care in a compassionate manner is seeking fellowship-trained hand surgeon to join its team. This opportunity offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in an inviting Midwest community.Opportunity Highlights
- 100% hand surgery position
- No general call required
- Tremendous growth potential
- Excellent income potential
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Great benefits package
Nestled alongside the beautiful Ohio River, this charming Midwest community is a perfect place for families and individuals alike to call home. With neighbors who are more like family and access to ample amenities, you’ll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + great housing options
- Exceptional public and private schools + local universities
- Lively arts and culture scene + a variety of wonderful shops and restaurants
- Gorgeous scenery and endless options for outdoor activities—enjoy golfing, fishing, biking, kayaking, and much more
- Within driving distance to Louisville, Nashville, St. Louis, and Indianapolis
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon,Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle