A growing healthcare system in Monterey County CA is excited to welcome additional urologists to their practice. This is a newer service line for the hospital but incoming urologist(s) will join two other physicians in the practice. The plan is to quickly scale the practice to 4-5 urologists. There is demand in the community as several local private practice urologists have retired.
- 263 bed hospital
- Level II trauma center
- Building a new urology clinic
- Nationally recognized with top patient safety grade
- General urology opportunity with opportunity to sub-specialize
- Will join two other physicians in the practice
- The practice's goal is to have a team of 4-5 urologists and a physician s assistant
- Will practice in a new clinic that is near the hospital
- The hospital is buying a da Vinci XI
- Competitive compensation with sign-on bonus
Salinas, CA is a bustling city of 165k people and is located only minutes away from the California coast. They are less than an hour from San Jose and two hours to San Francisco. Just down the road are the world-famous vineyards of Napa and Sonoma. Salinas county, Monterey, has also established itself as one of the world's premier wine-producing regions. For families, the area is home to many public and private schooling options. Within a 40-mile radius, there are 10 colleges and universities that make Salinas a hub for higher education. The area is home to 17 golf courses and is a world-class destination for golf enthusiasts.
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.
Type: Full Time Entry Level
Number of Openings: 1
State: California City: California Coast
Internal Number: 3453