CareerPhysician, a national leader in child health faculty and leadership recruitment, is pleased to announce the inception of a national search for outstanding candidates for Cook Children s Health Care System (CCHCS) in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. The explosive population growth of North Texas has led the Pediatric Rheumatology practice into a phase of expansion that will encompass the addition of key clinical programs and additional faculty.
CCHCS is a not-for-profit, nationally recognized pediatric health care organization comprised of a Medical Center, Physician Network, Home Health company, Pediatric Surgery Center, Health Plan and Health Foundation. Cook Children s Medical Center is a freestanding 444-bed quaternary care pediatric hospital that is consistently ranked by US News and World Report. The integrated system has more than 60 primary and specialty care offices throughout North and West Texas, serving a 23-county referral network. The Cook Children's Physician Network is the largest pediatric multi-specialty physician group in its service area with over 600 employed specialty and primary care providers.
Key Opportunity Highlights:
- Seeking candidates, including 2022 fellows, with interest in joining a thriving Pediatric Rheumatology practice that is supported by the more than 300 referring members of the Cook Children s Physician Network.
- Qualified candidates may participate in the fellow s retention program that will provide a monthly stipend of $2,500 from the time a contract is signed through the start of practice with Cook Children s.
- Join a well-established and supportive team that provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Common diagnoses include juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, recurrent fever syndrome, vasculitis, and dermatomyositis. Common procedures include joint injections and joint aspirations performed in conjunction with the pediatric sedation team.
- Broad pediatric sub-specialty platform with 35 programmatic departments represented and 40 outpatient primary care clinics in the Cook Children s provider network.
- Clinical research in your areas of interest is encouraged and supported through the CCMC IRB and grant writing office, but not required.
- Highly competitive base salary, productivity incentive program, and sign on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- Robust benefits package, no state income tax, and a strong economy in one of the fastest growing areas of the United States.
For more details about this exciting opportunity, or if you would like to recommend an individual(s) who exemplifies the qualities we are seeking in a candidate, please contact Marcel Barbey at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 817-707-9034. All interactions will remain confidential, and no inquiries will be made without the consent of the applicant.
Cook Children s Health Care System is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.