This position is with Preventive Medicine Services at Fort Wainwright, AK.
A recruitment or relocation incentive may be authorized.
Salary negotiation may be available for those candidates who are new to Federal service.
Student Loan repayment may be authorized. Location
1 vacancy in the following location:
Relocation expenses reimbursed
Yes You may qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses in accordance with agency policy.
- Serve as the Chief of the Department of Public Health.
- Supervise health care delivery personnel assigned to the Department of Public Health. Assign work, develop performance standards, evaluate performance of assigned personnel and identify developmental and training needs of staff.
- Oversee the planning, resourcing, coordination and execution of the Department of Public Health prevention programs and strategies.
- Coordinate and integrate Army Public Health Nursing, health promotion, environmental health, disease surveillance and other public health and occupational health activities across the installation.
- Provide routine preventive services, acute and chronic medical care for problems within the scope of the Public Health and Occupational Medicine practices.
- Perform physical examinations, occupational health exams, assessments, fitness-for-duty evaluations and conduct work site hazard evaluations.
US Citizenship required
Board Certified in Preventive Medicine
Candidates must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.