Vineland, New Jersey
The region’s leading network of healthcare providers, Inspira Health is seeking a skilled Medical Director to supervise the Inspira LIFE primary care team and programs from both provider and payor perspectives. In this role, you will lead the medical staff in promoting the goals of the LIFE program and those it serves to provide a continuum of care for all patients while ensuring compliance with all federal, state, local and voluntary regulatory agencies. In addition, we will rely on you to:
- Serve as lead and collaborating physician for the primary care providers.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director, the Director of Finance and others to maintain contractual relationships with nursing homes and assisted living facilities and to plan the medical services budget
- Collaborate with the Director of Quality to study data, review procedures, identify problems and make corrections to ensure the QAPI plan is viable
- Monitor the utilization of medical services including
- Hospital inpatient and ER
- Specialist referrals
- Medication management
- Nursing facilities
- Recruit, train, educate and evaluate primary care physicians and nurse practitioners
- Oversee diagnostic coding practices of primary care providers
- Serve as a mentor and preceptor for medical residents, interns and students
- Coordinate provider coverage on a 24/7 basis
- Provide direct patient care
- MD or DO
- At least 2 years of experience working with the frail or elderly
- At least 1 year of experience in a leadership position
- Experience with a capitated care model or utilization management highly preferred
- Successful practice in an interdisciplinary model preferred
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
Find your inspiration.
Team players, leaders, innovators, nurturers, educators, advocates, people with character—these are the people we hire at Inspira. If you enjoy working with a supportive team of professionals in an environment of mutual respect, then consider joining us. At Inspira, each and every person has a genuine impact and an investment in patient care. Our team members enjoy excellent benefits, as well as opportunity for personal and professional growth.
To apply, visit: https://careers.inspirahealthnetwork.org/search/jobdetails/medical-director-/8d73b874-0b08-4a34-a9cd-44eafa13cf8c
Equal opportunity employer.