Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Dermatologist to join the Department of Dermatology, located in the picturesque Upper Valley region of New Hampshire. The ideal candidate will have a robust interest in academics, teaching, and scholarly projects, as well as supervise research and continual process improvement projects. Candidates should have a collegial mindset, be able to thrive in a team environment, and move dermatology forward.
This opportunity provides:
- Competitive salary and dedicated CME time and funds
- Excellent benefits package, including $20k relocation bonus
- Academic appointment at The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College
- Collegial team of providers who practice a wide variety of medical, phototherapeutic, cosmetic, and procedural dermatology
- Exceptional clinical and administrative support, allowing you to make the most of your clinical time while providing the ideal work-life balance
- Quintessential New England living - Four beautiful seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Congestion-free commuting
- Wonderful setting for community and family life
- Vibrant collegiate environment with associated sporting events and cultural amenities
- Active arts, theater, and culinary scene
- No sales tax or income tax in the state of New Hampshire
To learn more, please visit: www.dhproviders.org
Candidates should address their cover letters to: M. Shane Chapman, MD, MBA / Chair, Department of Dermatology / Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Please submit CV and cover letter to the attention of Carrie Moore, MBA, CPRP, Provider Recruiter, or reach her directly at Carrie.E.Moore@hitchcock.org.
DHMC is the state's only academic medical center, and the only Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center in New Hampshire. The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advanced Response Team (DHART), based in Lebanon and Manchester, provides ground and air medical transportation to communities throughout northern New England. DHMC was named in 2021 as the #1 hospital in New Hampshire by U.S. News & World Report, and recognized for high performance in nine clinical specialties, procedures, and conditions.
- BC/BE in Dermatology
- Must obtain or maintain a medical license in the state of New Hampshire
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.