Patient-Focused. Evidence-Based. Physician-Led.
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is a self-governed (physician-led), multi-specialty group of over 1500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 630,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated and high-quality care.
Opening in Portland, Oregon
We are currently seeking a Hematologist to join our growing practice. You will be a part of a fully sub-specialized group with an integrated cancer program, including clinical research, specialized nursing, surgery, and a supportive team, as well as the opportunity to focus on your interests in malignant and classical hematology. Practice is primarily at our Kaiser Permanente Interstate campus in Portland.
- Focus on classical hematology and hematologic malignancies with opportunity to focus on your areas of interest
- Full-time position with industry leading benefits
- Integrated care team with support from RN case managers and nurse navigators
Applicants should have experience with telehealth and digital health OR adaptability to incorporate these into practice is expected.
At Northwest Permanente, P.C., health care specialists in all disciplines will discover opportunities to forge their own unique career paths in an innovative and collaborative professional community.
What’s special about Northwest Permanente?
- We practice data-driven, evidence-based medicine.
- We have a salary model that puts the patient's needs first.
- We don't use production goals to determine your compensation or value as a physician.
- There are no outside insurers limiting the care you feel is best for your patients.
- We are a B-Corporation (https://bcorporation.net/). This reflects our strong commitment to our community, patients, and environment.
Join us and be a part of something unique, something special, something that matters.
To apply, please visit: https://nwpermanente.com/. Please contact Shana Klemchuk, Senior Physician Recruiter, at Shana.T.Klemchuk@kp.org or 971-347-5826, with any questions. EOE