Merrimack Valley Cardiology is seeking a FT Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our team at our outpatient office in North Chelmsford, MA.
Why join our team:
- Hospital employed position
- Well-established practice that has served the Greater Lowell community for many years
- Cohesive team including 13 physicians and 5 NPs
- Ideal schedule and hours are 4 ½ days/week at 40 hours (average of 9 days in the office or hospital bi-weekly)
- Assist in shared call coverage schedule
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
At Merrimack Valley Cardiology, our goal is to provide the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire communities with excellent cardiac care. Our team of board-certified cardiologists and nurse practitioners provide specialized cardiovascular services for a full spectrum of cardiovascular conditions, including coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias, valve disorders, congenital heart disease, hypertension, peripheral vascular disease, aortic disease and aneurysms, and pacemaker/defibrillators. In addition to treatment, our practice offers preventive care and multiple diagnostic testing right within our office.
Our cardiologists have close relationships with the primary care physicians in the community, amongst other specialists, nutritionists, and hospital staff, all with the main goal of providing personalized, comprehensive cardiac care.
Circle Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system composed of Lowell General Hospital – the region’s premier medical center for complex care – plus Lowell Community Health Center, Circle Home, and our growing team of local physicians.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll provide direct patient care to our communities
- You’ll be empowered to deliver optimal care and innovate programs focused on the needs of your patients and designed to promote healthier living in our communities
- You’ll work alongside other passionate advanced practitioners and physicians
- You’ll grow as a clinician as you learn from new colleagues on our cohesive team
- You’ll provide service and people-focused support to meet the needs of scheduled and/or walk in patients
- You’ll join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- You’ll work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stake holders
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist
- Current license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts preferred
- Current certification in CPR required
- Interested in working full time, preferred
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Location: 14 Research Place, North Chelmsford, MA
How to apply:
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Anny Hamshaw, Senior Provider Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus opportunity
- Reimbursement stipend of up to $5,200 to cover Professional and CME expenses, required memberships and dues, and licensure fees per contract year
- Productivity-based incentive starting in second year
- 403b retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Relocation assistance bonus available per IRS regulations
- Generous PTO (4 weeks of vacation time) and CME (1 week of CME time) per contract year
- In-House Pharmacy
- Loan Repayment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Backup Dependent Care
- Credit Union
- Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance
At Wellforce, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Wellforce takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.