The Division of Infectious Disease at Banner University Medical Group is looking for an Infectious Disease physician to deliver high-quality inpatient and outpatient clinical care within the academic environment. The Division has a broad range of clinical programs. A growing transplant infectious disease service, an antimicrobial stewardship program, and an outpatient parenteral antibiotic therapy program. Clinicians are expected to participate in the training of medical students and residents. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment to the University of Arizona commensurate with their credentials.
- MD or DO degree
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Infectious Disease
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of Arizona
- Position is open to both experienced physicians and physicians just out of fellowship
Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix is a nationally-known academic medical center and the primary teaching facility of the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix. BUMC-P is a 733 bed, Level 1 Trauma facility. As the largest and one of the most comprehensive tertiary care facilities in Arizona, it provides a full complement of subspecialties including cardiac care, transplant services, oncology, high-risk obstetrics, CARF certified stroke, head injury and general inpatient rehabilitation, epilepsy center, Alzheimer’s Institute, and outpatient clinics on campus in primary and specialty care. BUMC-P has been cited for 12 years as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report and is consistently rated as a “Best Place to Work” in Arizona.
Our Banner Health Total Compensation package includes:
- Relocation, Sign-On Incentives, and Loan Repayment Programs available
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- Qualified tuition reduction available for dependents at Arizona universities
- Paid malpractice and CME with allowance
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com For questions, please call Joanna Wilkes, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4521. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.