Join the authority in medicine and partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2020-2021), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. At Mayo Clinic, we believe there is a better path to healing that humanizes the practice of health care and inspires hope in the people who need it most. You will be part of an amazing diverse team committed to solving the most serious and complex medical challenges – one patient at a time.
Mayo Clinic offers a variety of employee benefits. For additional information please visit Mayo Clinic Benefits. Eligibility may vary.
The Department of Cardiovascular Medicine at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, is seeking an Electrophysiologist to join our Heart Rhythm Services Division.
* The Department of Cardiovascular Medicine is comprised of approximately 140 specialists, of which approximately 25 are faculty members of the in the Division of Heart Rhythm Services.
* The EP clinical practice utilizes 7 procedural rooms at St. Mary’s Hospital.
* Clinical volume would approximate 1,300 ablation and 1,500 CIED procedures annually. Additionally, epicardial ablation , LAAO, and device extraction are performed. Faculty participate in in-hospital services as well as outpatient heart rhythm consultation. Specific disease processes with enriched populations include: HCM, inherited arrhythmias, ARVC, sarcoidosis, amyloidosis, VDH, and many others.
* An active educational program exists and faculty will have an academic appointment. Schools include: Mayo Alix School of Medicine (160 students), Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education (HRS has 6 advanced EP fellows and 40 Cardiovascular fellows), and the Mayo CME School (HRS currently has 6 courses).
* Most faculty have research programs; currently, HRS members participate in cellular, translational, AR/VR/AI, epidemiology, and multi-center clinical trials.
* Several Mayo Centers and Platforms support clinical, educational and research missions including:
+ The Center for Digital Health
+ The Center for Biomedical Discovery
+ The Center for Simulation
+ The Center for Clinical and Translational Science
+ The Center for Connected Care
+ The Center for Regenerative Medicine
+ The Center for the Science of Health Care Delivery
+ The Center for Health Equity and Community Engagement
+ The Center for Individualized Medicine
+ Omics Data Platform
+ Google Partnership Platform
+ Unified Data Platform
Candidates must be BC/BE in cardiovascular medicine and adult clinical electrophysiology.
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.