Family Medicine Physician Opportunity with Duke!
Duke Primary Care is recruiting Family Medicine Physicians to join our practices located in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and the surrounding area.
- Outpatient Practice Only - Full and Part Time Positions Available
- Full Guarantee Base Salary and Incentive for 1st Year of Practice
- Incentives for Productivity, Quality, Patient Experience, and Provider Engagement
- As a non-profit, providers qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Generous Paid Time Off, Retirement (403b, Employer Sponsored) and CME ($3K Annually plus 1 Week Paid)
- Enriched Support Staff Model for Physicians
- Nurse Triage for After Hours Call
- Potential Children's Tuition Benefit
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage Paid
- EPIC EMR
- Opportunity for Student and Resident Teaching
- Opportunity for Advanced Practice Provider Mentoring
Duke Primary Care is committed to conducting innovative basic and clinical research, rapidly translating breakthrough discoveries to patient care and population health, providing a unique educational experience to future clinical and scientific leaders, improving the health of populations, and actively seeking policy and intervention-based solutions to complex global health challenges. Underlying these ambitions is a belief that Duke Primary Care is a destination for outstanding people and a dedication to continually explore new ways to help our people grow, collaborate and succeed.
Duke employees are part of a premier organization dedicated to excellence in education, research and patient care. By working at Duke, we gain the opportunity and the responsibility to make a real difference in the world.
Duke University Health System is a Public Service Loan Forgiveness Eligible Employer
U.S. World & News ranks Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina as one of the top 10 “Best Places Live”
"The Triangle" is a region of North Carolina anchored by the cities of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill and includes the world-renowned Research Triangle Park. Duke University, North Carolina State University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and North Carolina Central University are all located in this region.