Colorectal Surgeon Opportunity with Kaiser Permanente in Roseville, California
Leading the future of health care.
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunity:
Currently, we are looking for a full time BC/BE Colorectal Surgeon (Colorectal Surgery Fellowship required) to join our team in Roseville, California.
Roseville is one of the North Valley’s most prosperous cities and offers an idyllic location at the base of the Sierra Nevada foothills with a climate that’s ideal for those who love to enjoy the outdoors all year long. Located an easy driving distance from some of California’s most popular recreational attractions, including Lake Tahoe, Folsom Lake and the Napa Valley wine country, the regional also offers affordable home prices, a reasonable cost-of-living, great schools and scenic surroundings.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We practice in an environment with patients at the center, deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member
populations, and are committed to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about this opportunity and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/.
You may also email your CV to Victor Ramirez at Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org or call (510) 625-6281. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: