Enhance Your Career in Gastroenterology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester!
The Gastroenterology team at Dartmouth Hitchcock-Manchester is seeking a BC/BE Hepatologist (or general gastroenterologist with a strong interest in hepatology) to join their dynamic Section of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. The role includes; Diagnosis and treatment of viral hepatitis, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, autoimmune hepatitis, alcohol-related liver disease, general hepatology, digestive disorders and conditions, and Endoscopic procedures inclusive of colonoscopies and upper endoscopies. The call schedule is 1-8.
What Dartmouth-Hitchcock has to offer you:
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment and referrals
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Dedicated CME time
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Access to major cities and airports
- Proximity to mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
- An abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is rated as high performing in gastroenterology and gastrointestinal surgery by U.S. News & World Report in 2020-2021.
With over 125+ providers, Dartmouth Hitchcock Manchester is the largest multi-specialty group practice in Southern New Hampshire. Our progressive, physician-led organization utilizes a patient-focused approach to care, treatment and also supports collaboration across programs and specialties. Having been ranked the #1 Small City and Best Place to Live and Raise a Family (Fortune and Money Magazine), Manchester is within an hour's drive to Boston, the seacoast, the lakes, and mountain regions - offering something for everyone. As the largest city in New Hampshire, Manchester offers many cultural and social activities as well as strong school systems to contribute to a balanced lifestyle
- BC/BE Hepatologist (or general gastroenterologist with a strong interest in hepatology)
- Eligible for Licensure in the state of New Hampshire
- Eligible for a federal DEA registration
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.