SSM Health - Illinois seeks a Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician
to join its established Pulmonary and Critical Care service line of SSM Health - Medical Group. This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group located in Mt. Vernon and Centralia Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis, Louisville, Nashville, & Memphis. Highlights of the opportunity are:
Excellent Financial Package:
- Practice at a brand new state of the art facility with a 16 bed critical care unit.
- Navigational bronchoscopy's are available if clinically competent to perform them.
- Established hospitalist program available for inpatient admissions
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM Health Illinois
- Employed position with hospital affiliated medical group
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
- Will be responsible for working .75 FTE as a Pulmonary physician doing both pulmonary clinic and pulmonary consults and procedures
- Will be responsible for working .25 FTE as a Critical Care physician rounding in the Critical Care unit for 7 days a month on average. Each day is a 12 hour shift from 7 am-7 pm.
Candidates will expect to:
- Guaranteed Base Salary ranging from $350k to $425k (based on experience) for the first 2 years
- Earning potential of $500k+
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Student loan repayment available
- Work both in the clinic and the hospital
- While on clinic weeks, they will be responsible for outpatient clinics, pulmonary consults, pulmonary procedures and outreach clinics
- While on Intensivist weeks, they will be responsible for working 7 days of 12-hour day shifts in the hospital Critical Care unit.
Physician - State of Work Location