BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier non-profit health systems, is seeking a BC Physician in either Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine for an employed Occupational Medicine position. Our Occupational Health Physician will perform baseline and annual physical exams, evaluate, treat, and follow up on industrial injuries and non-industrial medical conditions, infectious and hazardous material exposures. Our Physician will support an ongoing wellness program for Phoenix Fire Department.
Qualifications and details include:
- BC in Occupational Medicine/ Internal Medicine /Family Medicine/Emergency Medicine
- 1-year experience required and/or 3 years of experience preferred
- DOT Certifications upon hire or within one year of hire date
- ACLS and BLS certified or able to obtain certification within 6 months of employment
- Ability to read and interpret EKGs and exercise treadmill stress tests a plus or able to obtain training within 6 months of employment
- Schedule: M - F | 7:30a - 4:00p
Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix is a nationally-known academic medical center and the primary teaching facility of the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix. BUMC-P is a 733 bed, Level 1 Trauma facility. As the largest and one of the most comprehensive tertiary care facilities in Arizona, it provides a full complement of subspecialties including cardiac care, transplant services, oncology, high-risk obstetrics, CARF certified stroke, head injury and general inpatient rehabilitation, epilepsy center, Alzheimer’s Institute, and outpatient clinics on campus in primary and specialty care. BUMC-P has been cited for 12 years as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report and is consistently rated as a “Best Place to Work” in Arizona.
Banner Health offers an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail
- CME allowance
- 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
- Paid time off plans
- Excellent health benefit options
- Financial savings resources
- Employee Discounts
Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com For questions, please call Joanna Wilkes, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4521. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.