- Defense Health Agency (DHA)
- Ft. Campbell, KY
- Closing date
- Jun 1, 2022
- Gynecology, Obstetrics
This position is located at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital, at Fort Campbell, KY.
Fort Campbell lies on the Kentucky/Tennessee border between Hopkinsville and Clarksville, directly off of I-24 and only 40 miles NW of Nashville. Fort Campbell is the 2nd largest army base in the world. Although the base is considered part of Kentucky, the majority of employees reside in Clarksville, Tennessee. Clarksville is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation and has a lower cost of living than most cities in the U.S. Residents and visitors enjoy year-round golfing and outdoor activities along the Riverwalk. Additionally, there are many shops, eateries, and farmer's markets of downtown Clarksville to enjoy. With its brick sidewalks, tree lined streets, decorative lighting and park benches, the historic area is drawing new attention.
For more information, visit:
As a Physician (OB/GYN) you will:
- Provide Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) procedures including the most difficult cases.
- Perform basic colposcopy and treatment of dysplasia.
- Evaluate and treat medical, surgical, and functional problems related to the female pelvis to include masses, pain, urological complaints, and bleeding abnormalities.
- Interpret diagnostic images and provide consultations on images and examination reports.
US Citizenship required
Board Eligible or Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Candidates must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
AMERICA’S PREMIER MEDICAL TEAM, SAVING LIVES AND FOSTERING HEALTHY AND RESILIENT PEOPLE
- Promote, sustain, and enhance the health of our armed forces, veterans, and their families.
- Train, develop, and equip a medical force that supports full spectrum operations.
- Deliver leading-edge healthcare to our warriors and military families to optimize outcomes.
DO WHAT YOU REALLY WANT -
CARE FOR PATIENTS AND HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THE PRACTICE.
There are a lot of reasons you became a physician, but none of them included inﬂexible work schedules, burdensome administrative tasks, and dealing with insurance companies. By offering you exceptional employment beneﬁts as well as the opportunity to practice at locations across the U.S. and around the world, DHA delivers you the work-life balance you have always been missing.
WORK AND LIFE OPPORTUNITIES.
Practice your specialty and experience the unique career opportunities and beneﬁts that can be found at the DHA.
The civilian physicians of the Defense Health Agency meet the healthcare needs of active duty and retired military personnel, and their families, at treatment facilities across the U.S. and around the world.
- 250+ Locations Worldwide
- 5 Million+ Under Our Care
- Excellent Stafﬁng Ratios
- State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Patient-Focused Care
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Recruitment Bonuses
- Job Security
- Supportive Work Environment
With job openings at more than 250 military medical facilities all across the U.S. and around the world, DHA offers you the chance to practice where you want.
THE DHA IS CURRENTLY HIRING:
- Family Medicine
- Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Allergists & Immunologists
- Occupational Medicine
- Physical Medicine
- Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
YOUR CAREER SEARCH STARTS HERE.
“As a civilian serving in the DHA, I get what I was missing most in my old practice. I was tired of the punishing work schedule and dealing with insurance and all the stress it brings. Now, I still practice alongside great physicians in a state-of-the-art facility, but in an environment that allows me to have a life outside the practice.
Best of all, even though I'm a civilian, I receive excellent federal beneﬁts.”
Dr. Frank R
Evans Army Community Hospital
Fort Carson, CO.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert