St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates (SPHPMA) seeks to recruit a full time Board Certified or Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join a thriving outpatient practice located in Albany, New York. Join a successful team of six Endocrinologists practicing within a physician governed environment in beautiful scenic upstate New York.
The multi-disciplinary team of Endocrinologists, Advanced Practitioners and Certified Diabetes Educators at SPHPMA provides diagnosis, treatment and long-term care for individuals with diabetes, and other endocrine and metabolic disorders; offering the latest diabetes care technology, including insulin pump/sensor download and professional continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) for diagnosis. Specialized services include: complication screening, prevention and treatment, medication management, foot care, smoking cessation, onsite HbA1c testing, weight management and nutritional counseling, diabetes support groups, and individual and group diabetes education classes.
This is a talented, cohesive, and highly motivated physician led group looking for a long-term team member. Enjoy professional growth and a high quality of life. Come see why our physicians are so happy living and working in Albany, NY.
- Hospital Employed Position;
- Call Rotation- 1:10 weeks
- Clinic office conveniently located minutes from main hospital campus;
- Competitive base salaries are only one part of the equation: our physicians also have opportunities to earn additional dollars in quality and productivity incentives;
- Robust Referral Network; from both the employed and non-employed regional primary care practices;
- Starting Bonus-25k
- Retention Bonus-30k (15k year 2, 15k year 3)
- Relocation Assistance-15k
- $4,500 annual CME allowance, 1 week of CME time
- 6 weeks vacation
- Comprehensive benefits packing including health, life, and dental insurance;
- 403(b) with employer match;
- 457(d) Retirement plan;
Discover an excellent work/life balance in NY’s Capital District- a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting. A stable economic setting; we have a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type, in higher education, and enjoy a unique position as the capital of the Empire State. The Capital District includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, and Troy- and the surrounding area includes Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs. The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing. It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums (the Albany Institute of History and Art,
The NY State Museum), theaters (Proctor’s, The Palace) fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events (The Times Union Center & Saratoga Performing Arts Center.) Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes. Higher education opportunities abound in our region with nearly 30 colleges and universities in the region and we are part of NY’s Tech
- Applicants should be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Endocrinology
- NYS licensed
- Experience is preferred but recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.