Tufts Medical Center is seeking a specialist in Gynecology to join our expanding team of collaborative physicians.
We encourage you to learn more about our opportunity below if you are a talented gynecologist who is interested in working in an evidence-based, collegial environment with all the advantages of both a community and academic practice.
Why join our team:
We offer high-quality patient care in both academic and community settings, including prenatal care, pelvic exams, ultrasound, family planning and assisted reproduction, in-office procedures (LEEP, colposcopy, hysteroscopy, and endometrial biopsy), and more. Many of the department s faculty also provide care in the community to optimize collaborative care. All surgeries and deliveries are performed at Tufts Medical Center in Boston.
Tufts Medical Center is the tertiary center for the Wellforce Health System which also includes the MelroseWakefield Healthcare and Circle Health (Lowell General Hospital). Hospital time related to this position will primarily occur at Tufts Medical Center which is an internationally respected academic medical center located in downtown Boston, adjacent to the Tufts University School of Medicine. The Medical Center is known for its basic, translational and clinical science research as well as its expertise in health policy. The Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding. Our mission of advancing knowledge and training students to become future investigators drives us forward to quickly turn innovative research into pioneering care.
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
How you ll transform patient care:
- You ll join a well-established, growing OB/GYN group
- You ll provide comprehensive patient care to our multicultural population
- You ll develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You ll be a valuable member of the care team alongside physician colleagues and Nurse Practitioners
- You ll join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- You ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
Who you are:
- Board certified or board eligible in OB/GYN
- Excellent clinical and procedure skills
- Interest in working with a diverse patient population
- Passion for delivering high quality gynecological care
- Part-time schedule preferred (0.6 FTE)
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champion world class patient satisfaction and support
- Interested in resident and student teaching, entering at an Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Full Professor
- Eligible for or current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
COVID-19 Policy: To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection,vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Work, Live, and Grow:We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
Location: Tufts Medical Center in downtown Boston
How to apply:You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing. Please be sure to include a confidential CV and cover letter with your application.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to: Anny Hamshaw,Senior Provider Recruiter at Anny.Hamshaw@wellforce.org.
Why?Wellforce:At Wellforce, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated,Wellforce takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:We truly believe our employees diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.