CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a not-for-profit integrated health system located in the beautiful mountain-west city of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Santa Fe sees over 300 sunny days per year, all four seasons, commute times around 15 minutes, and offers an abundance of outdoor activities, as well as a thriving cultural, art, food, and music scene. We have easy access to skiing, mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, fishing, and more. Our 200 bed facility is a Level III trauma center, the only trauma center in Northern New Mexico, is a Mayo Clinic Care Network Member, and serves a seven county area with over 300,000 residents.
The ICU team consists of board-certified physicians, certified nurse practitioners, experienced critical care nurses, respiratory and physical therapists, pharmacists, social workers, chaplains, and case managers. Our entire patient care team is committed to providing the highest quality care while treating patients with highly complex conditions.
The outpatient pulmonary clinic cares for patients from all over Northern New Mexico. We provide a full range of outpatient pulmonary services and see patients with asthma, COPD, lung nodules/cancer, secondary pulmonary hypertension, interstitial lung disease, and sleep apnea.
Join CHRISTUS St. Vincent Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates and enjoy:
- Employed model with well-established, mission-minded not-for-profit organization
- 18 bed closed medical ICU, cover only one hospital with easy parking access
- Excellent case mix of medical, cardiac, surgical, trauma, and neuro patients
- Outpatient clinic adjacent to hospital with lab, radiology, and pharmacy on campus
- State of the art equipment and integrated EMR (Epic) across both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Dedicated support staff and tenured team of clinicians in a collegial environment
- Opportunity to blend inpatient and outpatient work
- Lifestyle friendly location at the base of the Rockies, visit http://santafe.org/
Competitive salary plus bonus opportunity, sign on bonus and relocation assistance provided, annual CME and licensure/membership dues funded, malpractice covered with tail, comprehensive benefits package offered including 403b with employer contribution from day one and 457b deferred comp opportunity.
Interested applicants - please submit CV to Heather Rising, Director Physician Recruitment & Integration at firstname.lastname@example.org