Burn and Reconstructive Centers of Texas, located in San Antonio, TX, is seeking a burn and wound surgeon to join our dynamic private multi-specialty practice.
- Experience in general and wound surgery.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in General Surgery.
- Opportunity to join a group that provides care for inpatient and outpatient acute and late burn reconstruction, in addition to complex wound reconstruction
- State of the art burn unit with specialized trained nurses
- Competitive compensation with commencement bonus offered
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, 401k, PTO)
- Unique private practice employment opportunity with supportive administration and hospital-based clinic
About the Burn Center/Methodist Hospital:
- Nation s largest burn network currently managing a total of 20% of the burn beds in the country.
- Clinical team located across 17 hub hospitals in 10 states, providing care at more than 30 clinical locations.
- For more information about JMS Burn Center, please visit burncenters.com.
- 31 beds dedicated for burn patients at Methodist Hospital
- 811 beds and 25 ORs
- Methodist Hospital of San Antonio is the flagship facility of Methodist Healthcare System. Methodist is a nationally accredited Level III Trauma Center, has the largest robotics program in the world, and is home to the First Fact Accredited adult blood and marrow stem cell transplant program.
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.