OB-GYN Services in Norwich, Connecticut seeks an additional Obstetrician-Gynecologist.
OB-GYN Services’ strongest asset is our physicians. Backed by excellent academic training, we are dedicated to providing high-quality, evidence-based, compassionate and conscientious care. We believe we offer a first-rate opportunity to join a group of physicians who get along uniquely well, and to practice excellent medicine with a balanced professional and personal life. For most of us, this is the only place we have ever practiced.
Features of our Obstetrics and Gynecology practice include
- Full scope with opportunity to teach students and residents
- Call rotation of 1 in 6
- An OB office located 100 yards from the hospital's birthing center
- A GYN office equipped for colposcopies/LEEPs, diagnostic hysteroscopies and ultrasounds
Located in Norwich, Connecticut, part of the Norwich-New London Small City Complex
- Norwich’s population is 40,000; the complex is home to 265,000
- Located 17 miles from Mystic Seaport, Norwich’s harbor is at the convergence of 3 rivers that flow into Thames and on south to Long Island Sound
- Centrally located 1 hour from New Haven, Hartford, Providence and Worchester and only 2 hours from Boston and 2 ½ hours from New York City
- The area boasts many open spaces, woods, parks, lakes, and the beautiful coasts of Connecticut and Rhode Island