At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
**Annual Stock Awards
and Sign-on Bonus
offered to eligible clinicians.**
We are actively seeking a part-time or full-time (30 hours or more) Adult Psychiatrist to join our group in California. While working with us, you will have the ability to treat the way you want to treat. Psychiatrists with us have the opportunity to do as much or as little psychotherapy as they like. Additionally , providers have the ability to create their caseload and number of patients they would like to see. What we offer Psychiatrists
Location and Schedule
- Competitive compensation package: $350K and up
- Sign-on bonus
- Clinician Long Term Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with 4% match
- Part-time and full-time options
- Yearly funds towards association or license dues
- CME's provided with access to UptoDate and the Carlet Report
- Malpractice insurance provided
psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Los Angeles, CA (20 plus locations throughout the LA and surrounding area)
- Locations are throughout the area to make commuting easier
- Beautifully designed offices that are thoughtfully laid out.
- Monday - Friday with weekends optional
- Flexible schedule to accommodate work/life balance and personal schedules
- 100% remote currently and eventually a hybrid between office and home
- 100% remote option as well
- Licensed in California
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
To learn more please contact Nick at nick.weeks @lifestance.comAbout LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 450+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. At LifeStance, patient care is paramount - the driving force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support, and best practices in integrated care.
LifeStance employs 4,000+ psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists to provide comprehensive mental health treatment services for patients of all ages. Every LifeStance team member is dedicated to providing the utmost in compassionate care and treatment to serve the specific needs and concerns of each individual patient. To learn more, please visit www.LifeStance.com .
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.