Emergency Medicine opportunity with Gundersen Health System, La Crosse, WI
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician to join our outstanding Emergency Medicine group.
- 60,000 visits each year in combined UC/ER. This practice includes rotational coverage to our rural Critical Access hospitals
- 1460 clinical hours annually, egalitarian schedule. 8 hour shifts with 12-24hr shifts in rural ERs included in annual coverage expectations
- Level ll Trauma Center, Primary Stroke Center, STEMI/PCI Program with medical management of both ground and air emergency transport
- Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Relocation
- Teaching hospital where research is supported
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing nearly 1000 medical staff. We are a teaching hospital, with excellent support for research.
A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
About La Crosse
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Please contact me for more information.