Enjoy Autonomy. Balance. Support.
In what type of community would you like to practice? Please tell us your interests when you send your CV for immediate consideration! We look forward to speaking with you!
Excellent opportunities exist for Family Medicine physicians to join Banner Health Centers & Clinics in the rapidly growing Phoenix Metropolitan area. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a busy outpatient setting with the ability to focus on clinical excellence, then look no further! This is a physician-led group surrounded by excellent support, financial stability, and a focus on patient and provider wellness. We are adding staff to our teams in several locations throughout the Valley including Apache Junction, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Goodyear, Gilbert, Maricopa, Mesa, N. Phoenix, Queen Creek, Surprise, Sun City, and Peoria.
- Monday through Friday with limited call (phone call consultation only)
- Average patient volume: 18-24/day
- 36 hours of patient contact; 4 hours admin time
- Medical Assistants, Front Desk, and leadership support provided
- Clinical responsibilities to include all ages, wellness, and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized procedures according to the candidate's interest
- A financially sound healthcare system that allows for autonomy in your practice, provides access to research and academics and reinvests its profits for continual improvements
We seek candidates who are:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Med-Peds
- Patient-focused, friendly, and willing to collaborate in team environments
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with thirty hospitals, urgent care centers, surgical and medical specialists, and an array of other integrated services, including family clinics, home care services, and home medical equipment, in six western states. With a disciplined focus on the transformation of healthcare, we are obsessed with our customer's experience as they make healthcare choices every day. Banner Health values a culture of innovation and improvement, trust and accountability, and excellent patient care.
In addition to a financially stable environment that provides opportunities for personal enrichment, WE OFFER YOU a generous compensation package including competitive base salary + paid time off + paid occurrence-based malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + paid professional fees + 401k matching + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and let's talk about your future with Banner Health! PrimaryCareDocs@bannerhealth.com Job portal: https://Practicewithus.BannerHealth.com. For questions, please call Martha Gonzales, Sourcing Strategist, at 602-747-4328. Visit our website: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.