Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Vero Beach, Florida. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply.
- Join 3 providers; 2 Physicians and 1 NP
- Benefits and 4 Weeks PTO
- Amazing growth opportunity
- Relocation Assistance provided
- Natural resources have been carefully protected in Vero Beach. Their extensive park system and special ecological wonders delight both young and old. With “water, water everywhere” and 26 miles of pristine ocean beaches
- Peaceful beaches, museums, nature tours, and a range of hotels make Vero Beach a terrific place to live and vacation
- An elegant city located along Florida's Treasure Coast, Vero Beach is a haven for golf, water sports, and fishing
- Excellent private schools and family-oriented, retirement community make Vero Beach an ideal place to settle
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician-owned OB-GYN practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Shelly Crump