Job Description & Requirements
Geriatric Physician - in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8am-5pm Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 235000.00
One of the largest medical groups in the US is seeking a geriatrician who’s a board-certified or board-eligible internist or family medicine physician with geriatrics fellowship training preferred. The successful candidate will provide care across a variety of settings, spending about 50% of his/her time at skilled nursing facilities and 50% providing inpatient and outpatient care. Candidates must hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Pennsylvania or have the ability to become licensed.Opportunity Highlights
- One of the largest medical groups in the US
- Variety of care and the ability to choose your own schedule
- Minimal call – one weekend night and one weeknight per month
- Excellent year-one earning potential
- Certified as a Best Workplace in Health Care & Biopharma by Great Place to Work and Fortune
- Comprehensive benefits package, including numerous retirement plans
One of the largest cities in Pennsylvania, Allentown, PA, is a charming community filled with events and activities perfect for families and individuals alike. With endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors and convenient access to an array of big-city attractions nearby, it’s an ideal place to call home.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Extensive parks system with beautiful surrounding scenery
- Myriad cultural attractions, museums, and historic sites
- Theatre district with several acclaimed restaurants
- 11 nearby institutes of higher education
- Proximity to Philadelphia and New York City
BC/BE internist or family medicine physician with geriatrics fellowship training preferred as this is necessary for inpatient and outpatient care. However, those interested in SNF/AL work solely may be considered on an individual basis.
PA licensureAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Geriatric Medicine, Geriatrician, Geriatrics, Elderly Care, Geriatric Care, Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine