Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a growing program. The Endocrinology division is being transformed into an extensive clinical and academic team with the vision and mission to become the State of South Carolina's clinical and academic reference in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. The ideal candidate will be a clinician educator interested in research.
- Join a team of 3 MDs, and 1 NP
- The practice has an ADA certified diabetes self-management program, certified diabetes educators, pump training and diabetes research.
- Our Thyroid Center performs thyroid ultrasound, FNAB and CGMS
- We have a strong interdisciplinary pituitary care program with Neurosurgery
- Teaching involvement is for the endocrine component of the Internal Medicine residency program and medical school, University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
- The practice is mostly outpatient, with a light hospital consult load.
- Call shared equally
- Competitive RVU based salary
- EPIC EMR
- Endocrinology fellowship program
- Remote patient monitoring
- Maternal-fetal health clinic in partnership with OB/GYN
- Opportunities for research
- Competitive salary
- Paid Relocation and Malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 acute and specialty hospitals, 2,947 beds and more than 300 outpatient sites with nearly 2,000 physicians, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually in its 21-county market area that covers 50% of South Carolina. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Columbia is the state capital with a diverse population and a large selection of cultural amenities due to the University of South Carolina s 30,000 students. In addition to having an affordable cost of living, it is very family friendly with good schools, a revitalized downtown, nationally ranked zoo, and children`s museums. Outdoor activities are a premium due to its rivers, 650 miles of Lake Murray shoreline and state and national parks within 30-minute drives.
Prisma Health is an equal opportunity employer which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.