The Columbia University Irving Medical Center’s Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology has long been a leader in advancing women’s reproductive health care. Located at the heart of CUIMC’s vibrant medical community, more than 100 physicians and over 40 post-graduate residents and fellows work together alongside researchers and clinicians across CUIMC to meet women’s health care needs. We remain committed to our mission to provide the best patient care, to train future Ob/Gyn leaders, to support innovative research, and to bring those innovations into clinical practice.
The Columbia University Irving Medical Center is seeking faculty in Obstetrics and Gynecology to join the Maternal Fetal Medicine Division. We are seeking two full-time board-certified/board-eligible Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist to join our established academic practice.
The ideal candidate must have broad experience in all aspects of maternal and fetal medicine. This includes experience with prenatal diagnostic techniques, ultrasound, genetic and invasive fetal therapeutic procedures as well as both inpatient and outpatient maternal high-risk pregnancy care. Clinical responsibilities include inpatient services such as labor and delivery and antepartum/postpartum care in addition to outpatient management of maternal and fetal disease. Academic responsibilities include but are not limited to participation in teaching activities with residents, fellows, and medical students and development, and participation in departmental research.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York State Medical License
- Board Certified or eligible to be
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Commitment to Columbia University Irving Medical Center and the communities we serve
- Desire to participate in a community based healthcare practice
- Commitment to evidence-based practice and quality improvement
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- Collaborates well with other disciplines (RN, CNM, NP) and specialties
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. . Benefits include full medical and dental coverage, pension plans, and tuition remission. Full benefits details are available at https://humanresources.columbia.edu/benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Columbia University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran