7 On / 7 Off
Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting internal medicine-trained physicians to join hospitalist service in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Greenwich Internal Medicine Hospitalist Services is seeking a full time physician to join its expanding service line. The candidate will be joining a team of experienced hospitalists, focused on becoming a premier hospitalist practice.
As a member of the team, the candidate will 1) practice evidence based medicine in caring for an ever expanding patient base, 2) participate in the education of internal medicine residents, 3) participate in the collaborative care of surgical/neurosurgical and orthopedic patients, and 4) foster the growth of the hospitalist service through active and professional communication with independent community physicians and consultants. In addition, the candidate will be practicing in an environment of service excellence that places Greenwich Hospital and the Hospitalist Service among the highest rated in patient satisfaction nationwide. Long-term opportunities for both leadership and professional development are expected to continue as the Hospital and Hospitalist services move forward together to enhance the safety and quality of medical care provided to our community.
The successful candidate will be board certified/board eligible in Internal Medicine. All candidates must be ACLS certified and comfortable with ICU coverage and simple procedures. Focused practice in hospital medicine, an interest in residency teaching, and 3-5 years experience are desired. Exceptional new graduates will be considered.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Closed ICU
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation s leading health systems
- Supportive practice services so you can focus on patient care
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston (Less than 1 hour from Manhattan)
To learn more, please contact our In-House Physician Recruiter:
Sophie Kotomski at Sophie.Kotomski@ynhh.org or Call 203-502-6537