MEDS is pleased to announce the availability of a premier, quality of life Emergency Medicine physician opening in Tell City, Indiana. We are looking for ABEM certified physicians or ABFM/ABIM certified physicians with demonstrated emergency medicine experience to join our stable, privately owned group.
This opportunity is ideal for ambitious physicians looking to maximize their income while also achieving a terrific quality of life!
- MEDS is an Independent, Physician-owned Emergency Medicine group
- Perry County Memorial Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital, with an annual volume of 9,500
- 9 bed Emergency Department
- 24-hour onsite lab services, CT, Ultrasound, Radiology, Respiratory
- EMR - EDIS (Medhost)
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine/Internal Medicine with EM experience
- ACLS, ATLS and PALS required
- 24-hour shifts
- Medical Liability coverage with tail provided
- 1 hour drive from Louisville, KY
The Perry County Memorial Hospital Emergency Department is physician staffed 24/7. In addition to two fully equipped trauma rooms, the department has seven treatment rooms. Ancillary services such as Diagnostic Imaging, Respiratory Therapy and lab are in house 24 hours a day. Social services are on call at times to assist, as needed, in the care of patients presenting to the Emergency Department.
From the hiking and camping in Hoosier National Forest to biking and taking in the foliage on the Ohio River Scenic Byway, the great outdoors offers four seasons of fun. Indulge at the town's eclectic restaurants while sipping on a glass of your favorite red or white from one of the local wineries!
We are in the process of accepting CVs and scheduling confidential interviews. Apply today by sending your CV to MEDS@emrecruits.com.