Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Pulmonary Disease and Pulm/Critical Care physician to join our practice at Carle BroMenn Medical Center in Normal, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center is a Magnet-Designated 200-bed hospital with a Level II Trauma Center, Level II NICU, and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center by DNV
- 12 ICU beds and open ICU
- Pulm/Critical Care role will consist of 50 % Pulmonary Disease and 50% Critical Care responsibilities
- 100% Outpatient Pulmonary Disease position available if desired
- Research department and vein clinic associated with the practice
- Modern State of the Art facility
- Full PFT and spirometry in office
- Navigational bronchoscopy and bronchial thermoplasty
- Nuclear and stress testing
- Accredited residency programs in Neurosurgery and Family Medicine
- Tele-stroke (July 2019)
- Carle has been nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center is located in the twin cities of Bloomington-Normal, IL and is less than 3 hours from Chicago and St. Louis
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work . Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet designation, the nation s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America s 50 Best HospitalsTM by Healthgrades .