What you will need:
- License: License or license eligible in the state of Illinois.
- Certification: Board certified/eligible by the American Board of Surgery
- Experience: Completion of a breast or surgical oncology fellowship
What you will do:
- Join a robust program
- Work with a diverse patient population with all types of backgrounds
- Build and mold a program with organizational support
- Standardize a program across all systems
- In 2020, the Society of Surgical Oncology approved Breast surgical oncological fellowship
- We developed an Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) protocol for all patients undergoing breast reconstruction surgeries
- We were the first Chicagoland Breast Center to receive NAPBC accreditation
- We are a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence given by the American College of Radiology
- Our surgeons work with trainees from University of Chicago and can receive academic appointments from the UofCl.
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a four-hospital, fully integrated health system that offers leading clinical care and is supported by the nation’s top ranked electronic health record system. Become a member of a 900+ physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 100 plus office locations with over 2,400 affiliated physicians. This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality patient care within a highly successful, expanding organization. NorthShore is a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system that includes four hospitals – Evanston Hospital, Glenbrook Hospital, Highland Park Hospital and Skokie Hospital.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a highly collegial work atmosphere, and an opportunity to work with a world-class interdisciplinary team of medical professionals.