Our affiliate, Florida Woman Care is looking for a Urogynecologist, FPMRS, to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Fort Myers, Florida. Join a compassionate group that provides a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
- Join an established and successful practice that has served the Ft. Myers community for over 30 years
- Full-time Urogynecologist function. 2021 FPMRS Fellows are welcome.
- Large single-specialty group. 14 OB/GYNs, 3 Midwives.
- Congenial group. Able to offer flexibility of schedule depending on preference.
- 2 Affiliated Hospitals: Cape Coral Hospital and HealthPark Medical Center (Level III NICU)
- Popular for its beaches, fishing, shopping – and the opportunity to learn about two of the nation’s most famed inventors and business leaders, Fort Myers is a prime destination on Florida's Gulf Coast!
- Henry Ford and Thomas Edison both had winter homes in this idyllic, beach community. If you're interested in leading an active lifestyle in a beautiful area. A position in Fort Myers is for you!
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
UWH is an EEO employer
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski