Research Medical Center is seeking a urologist to join their busy and expanding hospital based, employed practice in a rural program.
Qualified Candidates for Startup Practice in Harrisonville, MO:
- Interest in establishing an outreach program with the primary responsibility of growing an outpatient practice in the outreach community of Harrisonville, MO
- Two or more years of practice experience preferred but new graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Coverage includes a mixture of telemedicine & on-site clinics
- Up to 10 days of hospital call per month at Research Medical Center
- American board eligible or board certified in urology
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, CME, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Research Medical Center:
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700+ doctors representing 29 medical specialties we ensure that our patients needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
- New equipment with robotics available including 2 da Vinci XIs and 1 da Vinci SI.
- Multi-disciplinary team features Hematology/Medical Oncologists specializing in Genitourinary (GU) malignancies among other key surgeons and subspecialists (i.e. Hepatobiliary and Colorectal), Gamma Knife, 2 Liner Accelerators, 2 MRI with Prostate Software, and HDR/Brachytherapy.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.