Athens is a mid-sized city 72 miles southeast of Dallas. With a variety of family-friendly destinations like the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center, East Texas Arboretum and Botanical Society, Henderson County Regional Fair Park Complex and more, you're sure to embark on an activity that will satisfy the entire family. Wine and craft beer lovers will enjoy 4 local wineries in and around Athens and a new craft brewery in the heart of downtown Athens. Downtown Athens offers shopping, art galleries, the Henderson County Historical Museum, farmers market, and more.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No call or weekends
- Make 400K with 1099 independent contractor employment
- 6 weeks off per year
- Must be proficient with peripheral US nerve blocks
- 50% supervision and 50% doing your own cases
- 2 FT and 10 PT anesthesiologists and 7 FT and 20 PT CRNAS
- Mid-sized city with opportunity for acreage only 72 miles from Dallas
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail