Join a Thriving, Turn-key, Endocrinology Practice! Centra Medical Group is seeking an additional physician to join our current BC Endocrinologist and support team in a growing practice with focus on endocrine, metabolic, and consultative diabetes. New grads welcome!
- Provider Team: 1 Endocrinologist; 4 Advanced Practice Providers
- 15-18 patients per day on average in the clinic
- 12-hour call schedule - very conducive to a balanced life
- 2-3 rounding days in the hospital per month
- Potential clinical research opportunities
- Assistance from Advanced Practice Providers and Diabetes Nurse Educators
- A referral liaison to assist with introductions and management of relationships with referring providers
- Be included as an active member of our current metabolic group
- Administrative time for continued program growth and development
- Multi-disciplinary team approach
Compensation and Benefits:
- $300k earning potential
- Up to $100k in student loan repayment
- $30k in upfront bonuses
- Up to $10k in relocation assistance
- $7,500 CME Allowance
- Matching 403(b) (100% match up to 3%)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as supplemental options
- Malpractice insurance covered
About Centra Medical Group:
Centra Medical Group (CMG) is comprised of 500+ Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers and serves 600,000 central and southern Virginians. CMG offers an integrated healthcare system, including 4 hospitals, 4 long-term care facilities, 70+ physician practices, including primary care, medical, and surgical specialists. At Centra Medical Group you ll find the kind of leadership (physician-led), forward-thinking, and partnerships necessary to thrive in today s healthcare marketplace. Our providers at Centra are part of Archetype Health, an ACO that delivers value-based care to our Medicare patients and populations. With the success of Archetype Health, our patients are receiving high quality care and our providers are being incentivized. Explore your exciting options with Centra Medical Group!
Lifestyle and Community:
Located in the heart of Virginia, Lynchburg is a thriving city known for its history, outdoor beauty, and quality of life. It s big enough to offer amenities such as convenient air and rail service, yet small enough to be free of gridlock and urban crime rates. Lynchburg is conveniently located along the Blue Ridge Mountains in Central Virginia, just three hours from Washington, D.C. and coastal beaches, and only minutes from lakefront communities, mountaintop trails, and ski slopes. The area also provides a broad range of housing options, acclaimed schools, a vibrant arts community, and temperate weather.