A hospital in upstate New York is looking for a gastroenterologist to join a very friendly staff with a positive attitude that is part of their culture.
This opportunity includes a busy office and hospital consultative practice. The typical workweek is split between inpatient and outpatient work. The call is 1:5 and moderate. The GI office is on the main campus adjacent to the hospital. They have an ambulatory surgery center five minutes from the hospital with four endoscopic suites. They also have an endoscopy suite in the main OR.
There are many perks to this opportunity. One of the biggest selling points is the friendly staff that the provider will get to interact with. They routinely receive feedback from new providers and candidates regarding how welcoming the staff is.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2725330.
- Outstanding compensation with full hospital benefits
- Ambulatory surgery center with 4 endoscopic suites
- The GI office is on the main campus adjacent to the hospital
- Enjoy the outdoors with 25 days of PTO and 7 holidays
- 10 days of CME time and $5k stipend
- Claims Made policy with a prepaid tail in essence the same as occurrence
- Loan repayment and sign on bonus discussed at time of offer
- Vibrant university town with great schools, parks, and restaurants
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail