Come practice in Greenwich Village, a neighborhood on the west side of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The tree-lined streets of Greenwich Village are now a hub of popular cafes, bars, and restaurants.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University affiliated community-based practice
- General GI need, no ERCP or EUSquired)
- Free-standing endoscopy center
- Monday through Friday schedule plus call
- Opportunities for leadership and career development
- Epic EMR
- Must be board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- Clinic is located in Greenwich Village
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail