You will enjoy practicing in Manhattan. It has big-name attractions, such as Central Park, the Empire State Building, St. Patrick's Cathedral, the High Line, and One World Observatory. There are world-class museums, restaurants, and concert halls. Manhattan also contains charming neighborhoods and hidden green spaces, trendy boutiques, and classic bars.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed general gastroenterology position
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Join another gastroenterologist at this location
- Procedures performed at a nearby free-standing endoscopy center
- Teaching opportunities and faculty appointments available if interested
- Epic EMR
- Must be board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- Located on the westside of Manhattan in New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail